Ahern Middle School - 111 Mechanic Street, Foxboro MA 02035
- There is a large parking lot behind the Ahern School. Parking is first come, first served. All parking is free.
- There will be a small amount of parking along one side of the road leading into Friends field, if you come in off of Chestnut Street, or drive past the large lot. Please note that parking is strictly prohibited on the fence side for safety reasons!
- There will also be parking as you drive in the complex on the grass. Please park straight in if possible, to increase the amount of cars we can fit in. (We will have parking attendants helping to park. All the parking attendants are volunteers trying to help!)
- No parking near the loading dock entrance to the school
- No parking in the rear of the school as this is a fire lane for emergency vehicles only
- Handicap parking spaces are available in the main parking lot and the referee parking lot.
If you have attendees needing assistance, please tell one of our marshals.
We are very fortunate to have use of these facilities. Please treat them with respect and follow the directions of our parking attendants.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED AT THE SITE. PLEASE TELL ALL OF YOUR PARENTS AS WE HAVE HAD TO SEND PEOPLE HOME IN PAST YEARS.
- No open fires or cooking of any kind is allowed on site.
- No alcohol!