FIELD CLOSURE POLICY
Coaches must check "field status" before using fields for practice or games. Field status is updated ONLY after a change in status by:
- 3:00pm during the week for practices
- 6:30am Saturday for a.m. youth soccer games
- 9:30am Saturday for p.m. youth soccer games
- 6:00am Sunday for adult soccer games
Updates outside stated times may occur and will be noted here
BAYS RULES FOR UNPLAYABLE FIELDS FOR TRAVEL TEAMS:
- Determination that a field is unplayable is not the decision of the home team coach. A designated official of the home team's sponsoring organization makes the decision.
- If a field is declared unplayable, the home team coach shall notify the away team by 7:00 am on the day of the game (morning games), or by 10:00 am (afternoon games).
- In situations where field conditions continue to deteriorate, the referee has final authority to declare a field unplayable at game time. However, the referee does not have the authority to declare a field playable if the official in charge of fields for the home team's soccer organization has declared the field unplayable.